Last Updated on
This Asian-inspired Udon Noodle Salad is loaded, and I mean loaded with veggies. It’s the perfect lunch, dinner, or take-a-long potluck dish.
I love this Udon Noodle Salad because it’s super fresh and tasty, and with so much Asian flair. It’s also a great way to use up extra veggies in your fridge. Just look at all those colors!
To make- first, cook the noodles according to package directions. Then drain, rinse with cold water and add noodles to a large bowl.
Meanwhile, waiting for the pasta to cook, you can prepare your veggies. Then, in the same large bowl, add the veggies to the noodles and combine.
Lastly, add the sauce to the udon noodle mix and stir to combine. Serve! Just like that it’s summer in your kitchen! =)Print
Udon Noodle Salad with Fresh Veggies (Vegan)
This Asian-inspired pasta salad is loaded, and I mean loaded with veggies. It’s the perfect lunch, dinner, or take-a-long potluck dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Asian
- 8 ounces udon noodles
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced into small pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 small green pepper, diced into small pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook udon noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add all vegetables and lettuce. Add noodles and combine.
- In a small bowl, add garlic, hoisin, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, wasabi paste, agave syrup and lemon juice. Stir with a whisk.
- Add sauce and toss with noodles to combine.
- Calories: 357
- Sugar: 9.9
- Sodium: 343.6
- Fat: 5.4
- Carbohydrates: 66.8
- Protein: 10.5
Keywords: udon noodle salad, vegan noodle salad, veggie noodles