These Sweet Rosemary Roasted Carrots are incredibly easy to make and will compliment any main dish. They are also great for a healthy snack when you’re craving something sweet. And the best part? No peeling required!
This super easy side dish is short on ingredients but HUGE on flavor. I just love roasted carrots; when roasting, it changes the flavor of the carrots completely and the result is magnificent.
How to make these sweet roasted carrots:
To make, first preheat your oven to 375 F. Then, in a small bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup and sea salt and stir.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add the carrots in a row. Brush them on both sides with the olive oil mix, then sprinkle with fresh rosemary. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve. It’s as easy as that.
- Santoku Knife– “ this is my all-time favorite knife for chopping vegetables.
- Parchment Paper– this is one of the most used items in my kitchen. If I’m putting something in the oven, 9 times out of 10 it’s going on parchment paper. =)
If you’re looking for another fall-inspired vegetable option, try these Autumn Vegetables with Balsamic Glaze.
If you try this recipe for Sweet Roasted Carrots with Rosemary, please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag your photo with #veggie__chick on Instagram. I just love to see my recipes being made in YOUR kitchen!
Sweet Roasted Carrots w/ Rosemary (Vegan, Gluten Free)Pin Rate
- 12 unpeeled organic medium carrots - with stems, tops trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary - chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup and sea salt. Stir.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add carrots in a row. Brush the carrots on both sides with the olive oil mix, then sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve.