This Sweet Mustard Salad Dressing is SO easy, and so amazingly flavorful and fresh. You can whip this up in no time with simple healthy ingredients.
Once I started making my own dressings I never needed to buy a store-bought bottle again. I love knowing exactly what’s going on my salad, as opposed to the strange ingredients you might find in bottled dressings.
Out of all the dressings I made, this is my all time favorite go-to salad dressing. I always have these ingredients on hand so it’s always super easy; my husband even learned how to make it and he rarely cooks, so you know it’s got to be easy. =)
Add all ingredients to a small bowl. With a small whisk or spoon, stir until combined. Drizzle on salad. This Sweet Mustard Salad Dressing will stay fresh in the fridge (in an airtight container) for about a week.
Sweet Mustard Salad DressingPin Rate
- Small Whisk
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground whole grain mustard – I use Trader Joe’s Whole Grain Dijon Mustard but any type of mustard with seeds should work well- just don’t use yellow mustard =)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl. With a small whisk or spoon, stir until combined. Drizzle over salad.
Nutrition information based on 1 serving (8 servings per recipe)