This Miso Peanut Sauce is a great all purpose Asian-style sauce for veggie bowls, tacos, noodles, or even as a dip for dumplings (and much more!). It’s sweet, a little spicy and with the addition of peanut butter, completely addicting. =)
How to make this Miso Peanut Sauce:
This Miso Peanut Sauce is crazy easy to make, requiring zero chopping of ingredients and also, no blender needed. Just grab everything out of your fridge and mix everything in a small bowl with a whisk. That’s it! And bonus- it lasts for a long time in the fridge too.
You can use this sauce on all sorts of things.
- Add it to a brown rice bowl with adzuki beans, bok choy, sesame seeds, snow peas and red cabbage. And maybe even some crispy tofu– yum!
- Try it in this Miso-Peanut Coleslaw recipe.
- Use this sauce as a dip for veggies, such as carrots or sugar snap peas.
- Serve it on the side of veggie spring or summer rolls.
- Use in Asian-inspired salads or noodle dishes.
The options are endless..
If you make this Miso Peanut Sauce, please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag your photo with #veggie__chick on Instagram. I just love to see my recipes being made in YOUR kitchen!
Miso Peanut SaucePin Rate
- Mix in blender or with whisk until smooth. Makes about 3/4 cup. Serves 4.