Cinnamon Almond Date Bites- these heavenly snack-size, sweet, cinnamon-chocolatey bites are not only healthy but completely addicting.
This healthy sweet snack- Cinnamon Almond Date Bites are packed with cinnamon, chocolate and NO added sugar (only the sweetness of dates). It’s a healthy guilt-free snack when you’re running out the door, or a better choice when you are craving something sweet.
How to make these cinnamon almond date bites:
To make this recipe, first add the oats and the cocoa powder to a food processor. Blend until broken into smaller pieces. Then add all the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. The mixture will be crumbly.
Next, using your hands, form into balls (about 1-2 inches in diameter) and place on a plate or in an airtight container. They should be firm. If they are not sticking together, you may add a little more almond butter and blend again.
Finally, store these Cinnamon Almond Date Bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
If you make this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag your photo with #veggie__chick on Instagram.
Cinnamon Almond Date Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free)Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup oats - gluten free if desired
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup packed - pitted dates (about 13-15 dates) *if not soft, soak in water for 15 minutes, then drain
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add oats and cocoa to food processor. Blend until broken into smaller pieces.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Form into balls and refrigerate. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.