This Broccoli Quinoa Wrap is packed with healthy, crunchy, fresh ingredients. It’s the perfect lunch!
Remember that broccoli salad you’ve seen at potlucks? The one with grapes and bacon bits doused in mayo? Yeah…that guy. Well, would you like to meet his long lost distant cousin (who happens to be vegan)!? I knew you would. This is an ultra-healthy, super crunchy vegan version of that unhealthy (masking as healthy) salad. Try it as a wrap or just on its own. Either way, it’s delish.
Let’s begin by preparing and chopping all ingredients. Add the broccoli, kale, red onion, cucumber, grapes, almonds and quinoa to a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the apple cider vinegar, vegan mayo, agave, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and pepper. Stir with a spoon or whisk and add the dressing to the vegetable mix. Stir until combined.
Eat as a salad or roll up in a tortilla for a healthy sandwich. This recipe makes eight 1/2-cup servings.Print
This Broccoli Quinoa Wrap is packed with healthy, crunchy, fresh ingredients. The perfect lunch!
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 head broccoli, broken into small florets (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups kale, white parts removed and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion (about 1/2 cup), finely diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (1/3 cup dry), cooled
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dairy free mayo
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: tortillas
- Prepare and chop all ingredients.
- Add broccoli, kale, red onion, cucumber, grapes, almonds and quinoa to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, mayo, agave, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and pepper. Stir with a spoon or whisk and add the dressing to the vegetable mix.Stir until combined.
- Eat as a salad or roll up in a tortilla for a healthy sandwich. Makes eight 1/2-cup servings.
**Please note: Nutrition information does not include tortilla.