Last Updated on
These 10 easy vegan dinners are all tried and tested, healthy and hearty, and perfect for those busy nights.
10 Easy Vegan Dinners
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve Googled “Easy Vegan Dinners”. Too many to count really. So I thought why not make a little roundup of my own recipes? These are some of my favorites, and the best part- they are all pretty easy to make, making them perfect for busy weeknights.
1. Easy Polenta Cakes with Lentil-Veggie Mix (Total time = 20 minutes)
Feel free to get creative with toppings for these polenta cakes. Buy the prepackaged polenta rolls to make it easy to slice, heat and eat.
2. Vegetable Pancit (Total time = 45 minutes)
This recipe makes a hefty batch and you’ll have plenty of leftovers.
3. Polenta with Creamy Artichoke Pesto (Total time = 25 minutes)
Quick and creamy, this polenta proves to be the perfect vegan comfort food.
4. Avocado Cream Penne with Herbs (Total time = 15 minutes)
If you love avocados, look no further. This pasta is fresh and full of flavor.
Who doesn’t love a slow cooker recipe? Throw it all in and have a unique, Indian-inspired recipe with hardly any effort.
6. Pistachio Pesto Pasta (Total time = 20 minutes)
Pistachio and pesto combined with pasta! This yummy dish is super quick to make and also really pretty.
7. Veggie BLT with Spicy Mayo (Total time = 15 minutes)
One of my fave go-to vegan recipes! So simple and soooo good.
8. One Pot Vegetable Keema (Total time = 45 minutes)
You’re just one pot away from tonight’s dinner. This is a great dish for those new to Indian-flavored cooking.
9. Spicy-Sweet Thai Chili Pasta (Total time = 25 minutes)
Great combo of flavors in this colorful pasta.
Another go-to in my kitchen, my carnivore husband’s favorite!
I really hope you love these recipes! Tell me, what are your favorite easy vegan dinners?